Company: National Medical Billing Services
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Exceptional opportunity offering an excellent work/life balance
and bonus potential!
The Client Success Manager is responsible for the overall
management, servicing and profitability of assigned client accounts
and for meeting established objectives for their portfolio of
JOB REQUIREMENTS:Essential Functions:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for assigned clients and
promptly responds to all client inquiries.
- Engages in regular client interaction via e-mail and conference
calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Interfaces with assigned client service staff to ensure the
appropriate preparation, analysis and presentation of all client
deliverables ensuring their accuracy and overall quality.
- Identifies potential problems with client accounts before they
occur and works to eliminate future occurrences.
- Ensures that all appropriate resources are available and
utilized effectively to maximize account performance.
- Monitors, evaluates and reports on billing effectiveness/cash
flow and makes recommendations to increase productivity and
- Remains current on payment trends and coding and payer
requirement changes. Acts upon variances to explain, correct or
enact desired process improvements.
- Generates client ad hoc reports upon request.Education and
- Solid background in all aspects of physician revenue cycle
management. This should include at least two years in accounts
receivable, coding or payer contracting. ASC billing experience
- Proficient knowledge of third-party billing and claims
processing procedures. This should include a solid understanding of
the current regulatory environment.
- Experience using Practice Management and EMR systems as it
relates to production and client reporting.Skills Required:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence; must be
- Proven client relationship skills; must be able to work
effectively with physicians and senior management.Work Environment:
- Office setting- This is an onsite position.
- Participates in departmental, training and staff meetings.
- Adhere to all compliance and company policies and
Keywords: National Medical Billing Services, Chesterfield , Client Manager, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!