Lead ServiceNow Engineer
Company: InterVision Systems
Posted on: August 9, 2019
Are you looking for a challenging role as a ServiceNow Platform
Engineer? InterVision Systems is a technology solutions company
committed to unlocking value by delivering innovative technology
through a consultative approach. Our people are the best in their
So, if you are looking for a career changing opportunity, we want
to meet you!
ServiceNow Platform Engineer is responsible for development,
implementation, core management administration, and support of
platform technologies with a critical focus on ServiceNow
solutions. The role will ensure overall performance, availability,
and fitness of applications and environments essential for Bluelock
Operations, internal management support, and service delivery to
Do you have the Right Skills and Experience for our Team?
- Has demonstrated experience and capability implementing,
maintaining, and building upon ServiceNow platform technologies,
workflows, and integrations in controlled environments.
- ServiceNow Certification (Certified System Administrator)
with CSS, HTML, AngularJS).
- Systems integration experience (REST-based environment
Discovery and Orchestration).
- Demonstrated understanding of ServiceNow constructs and
applications, including Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions,
Client Scripts, ACLs, Script Includes, as well as data transform
- Has demonstrated knowledge and applied understanding of ITIL
concepts and IT Service Management processes in complex
environments with significant customer impacts; ITIL Certification
- Has experience in collaborative environment or on collaborative
project; understands the activities related to collaboration.
- Has demonstrated ability to gain business acumen in order to
make good judgments.
- Excels in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems
through systematic approaches.
- Understands stakeholder priorities and partners with business
and technical resources to realize best-interest-of-the-customer
- Comfortable working with and documenting sophisticated and
evolving systems designs.
- Able to initiate efforts for continuous improvement or new
functions that enable the organization to achieve goals.
- Understands the time demands of new projects and daily
administration and can adapt between the two.
What GREAT things will you be doing?
Build, Architect, and Affect Business (Strategy)
- Implement, configure, and maintain new and improved platform
functionality and systems to ensure continuous availability and
operational enablement with a focus on scalability; coordinate
Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing.
- Tailor and extend solutions to increase efficiency and
effectiveness through workflow development and customization,
including use of scripting within the ServiceNow platform.
- Design, implement, and maintain software/systems integration,
with a focus on service provider scale infrastructure IT Operations
- Analyze and transform business and user requirements into
actionable technical specifications; align deliverables and
solutions with strategic vision for technology.
- Consult and advise cross-functional teams on existing and
forthcoming solutions, alternatives, prioritization, and risks
around critical technical decisions.
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts functions on
Application Development sprints and new product development.
Operational Management and Administration
- Perform platform administration and responsibilities, including
data management, security, integrity, release and upgrade
validation protocols, SOP and guidance documentation.
- Mature and expand functionality and accessibility of Bluelock
knowledge repositories; curate and manage publication of core
documentation for business and technical processes.
- Develop and coordinate programs for training and knowledge
transfer to technical groups, end users, and customers on platform
and related applications.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop scalable solution
specifications and enhancements, client-driven reporting and
analytics, and service level transparency.
- Responsible for ongoing support and operational issues of
implemented solutions. Conduct root cause analysis and facilitate
problem management process.
- Work with Operations and cross-functional business users to
resolve technical concerns; triage and coordinate response to
performance and accessibility issues, incidents, system changes,
and reporting requirements.
How Do We Back Our Strong Reputation?
- Great Place to Work: If you thrive in an environment of growth
and individual impact, InterVision is the place for you!
- Customer Success: InterVision has worked with more than 5,000
clients across industry sectors to solve their biggest business
challenges. We take a neutral approach to determine which IT
consumption model best fits each client organization.
Recommendations are custom designed around specific client
requirements, integrating best-in-class solutions from our vendor
partners. Our unparalleled approach to customer service was
recognized with SBM Magazines Best Customer Service Award.
- Broad Capabilities: InterVision offers a wide range of services
and solutions that organizations need to thrive in todays dynamic
IT market, including on-premise solutions, managed services,
hosting/colocation services, automation, and professional and
advanced services. This broad portfolio gives the company a unique
advantage in an industry largely made up of small specialized
consultancies or very large commodity resellers.
- World-Class Facilities: InterVision has headquarters in Santa
Clara, Calif. and St. Louis, Mo., and offices and data centers in
Missouri, Colorado, California and Washington. We operate multiple
Tier 3 and Tier 4 level data centers, which are SOC II Type 2
compliant specific and certified in Confidentiality and Security.
Our Integration Center is a restricted-access facility with power,
cooling, and space to handle a high volume of IT equipment.
- Industry Accolades: InterVision has been honored with some of
the technology industrys most prestigious awards. This includes
multiple wins for CRN Technology Elite 250, CRNs Solution Provider
500; CRN MSP 500, and Inc. Magazines 5000 Fastest Growing Private
Companies. InterVision President and CEO Aaron Stone was recently
named one of the Top 100 St. Louisans to Know How to Succeed in
- Top Vendor Certifications: InterVision holds the highest
certifications and partner levels with leading technology vendors,
and we have teams of trained engineers supporting their solutions.
Here are just a few of the certifications from our list of 80+
vendors: Cisco Gold Certification, Cisco Cloud and Managed Services
Master, Juniper Elite Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, NetApp Star
Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, and VMware Premier
Keywords: InterVision Systems, Chesterfield , Lead ServiceNow Engineer, Engineering , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!