Posted on: January 17, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn
and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your
future with us.Boeing Defense, Space & Security is currently
seeking a Quality Engineer to support the F-15 Program in St.
Louis, MO. - Position Responsibilities:
- Completely understands and applies job practices, techniques,
standards, principles, theories, and concepts. Possesses general
knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult
problems. Develops solutions that are imaginative, thorough,
practicable, and consistent with organization objectives
- Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions.
Receives general direction for work that is reviewed upon
completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and
projects. Failure to obtain results, reaching erroneous decisions
or making recommendations would typically result in serious program
delays and considerable expenditure of resources.
- Interacts frequently with inter-organizational personnel and
external customers. Represents the organization by providing
solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific
- Researches contractual and Boeing Quality Management System
requirements for applicability to specific proposals and program
processes and documentation.
- Develops sections of quality metrics, design and production
certification plans to ensure compliance with contractual, Company
and regulatory requirements.
- Analyzes capability assessments to support supplier selection
activities. Participates in various reviews to ensure quality
attributes are incorporated into product designs
- Performs data analysis to ensure manufacturing and test
- Analyzes non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of
- Compiles performance reports and other statistical data to
ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved.This
position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S.
Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is
considered active.)Relocation assistance is not a negotiable
benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate
area or relocate at their own expense.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or a Physical
- Experience in root cause analysis and Corrective action
- Experience analyzing data and generating metrics
reports.Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience applying audit standards, procedures and
- Experience working with AS9100 and/or similar QMS
- Experience utilizing and following detailed work instructions,
reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, or
- Advanced technical education from an accredited course of study
in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
(e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years related work
experience or an equivalent combination of technical education or
experience (e.g. Masters). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the
preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.Boeing -is
a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are
subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines,
PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our
Keywords: Boeing, Chesterfield , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!