Posted on: November 7, 2019
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through
our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don't believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match
the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make
the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your
day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that
way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional
opportunities to help our communities grow.
As part of the Mercy Experience Studio, the Brand & Digital
Experience Content Specialist is responsible for creating branded,
informative and compelling content for Mercy's online and offline
needs. These include paid social media, web content, print,
broadcast, collateral materials and other messaging initiatives.
The Content Specialist uses writing, research, planning and
creative skills to produce and manage external communications for
Mercy, with consistent messaging and tone of voice.
Responsibilities include contributing to an environment, culture
and team that supports Mercy's goals and brand culture.
This person serves as a team resource for consistent application of
the brand and identity platform, shares responsibility for
strategic growth goals with the Integrated Marketing team, ensures
Mercy values are reflected in all aspects of the department's
operations, and performs duties and responsibilities in a manner
consistent with our mission, values and Mercy Service
High Level Job Requirements
* Able to thrive in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
while juggling multiple projects.
* Portfolio demonstrating master brand work across multiple
channels including: paid social media, digital advertising, video,
radio, print and web.
* Able to embrace the fluidity of the health care industry and the
many changes likely to occur in the coming years, acknowledging
that organizational needs will require role variation for all. Our
entire department will be required to accept change and to lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Writes and produces materials that support Mercy, its services,
and/or its Business Integration services business needs, brand
culture and strategic goals.
* Able to follow direction and handle corrections quickly and
* Possesses meticulous attention to detail and has an uncanny gift
for catching mistakes.
* Works within Workfront project management software system.
* Coordinates or oversees production of communications as needed.
Collaborates with design team as needed.
* Supports the Executive Director of Creative Services in project
assistance as necessary.
* Maintains the integrity of the brand identity program.
* Works closely with the design team to implement changes in a
* Occasional travel required.
This position is located at:
Mercy Ministry Office
14528 S. Outer 40 Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
When applying, please attach a writing sample or a link to your
Because you're committed to excellence, you understand the
importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy.
That's why you'll bring to your role the right set of
Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism or similar
5+ years of copywriting experience required. Creative agency
Skill & Knowledge Requirements
* Excellent written communications skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
* Knowledge of online content contribution.
* Familiarity with AP Stylebook a plus.
* Possesses passion for creative work, integrity and high
* Computer literacy with intermediate skills in Word processing
* Must be a self-starter who can work independently when
* Displays creativity, flexibility, risk-taking, teamwork and
* Possesses a high degree of integrity and moral character.
We'll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare
Magazine named us as a "top 100 places to work." We go out of our
way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive
health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and
employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers,
including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with
exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong
sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision.
We're also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to
deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If
that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to
Keywords: Mercy, Chesterfield , Copywriter/Content Specialist, Advertising , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!