Posted on: July 27, 2022
The Dierbergs marketing department is seeking an energetic and
creative contributor to support several initiatives. This is a
great opportunity to gain hands on experience straight away,
building client interaction skills, executing advertising
campaigns, while building & strengthening creative writing and
analytical skills. The ideal candidate is a fast learner, agile and
approaches each project with the goal in mind. Primary hours are
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., may include some evenings and
weekends.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist in the implementation and execution of the marketing
campaigns and development of the weekly ad.
- Contribute to the content and creative execution that provides
targeted and impactful messaging.
- Assist with content publishing on social channels.
- Assist with content creation for platforms, including in store
photos & video shoots.
- Support weekly ad team as a key team member by providing
reference documents for weekly meeting, maintaining quarterly
planners and keeping stakeholders updated of changes.
- Weekly store communication to share promotions, sign priorities
and store sign requests each week.
- Collaborate/provide direction to design team to produce
- Copywriting and blog writing support.
- Support marketing team on campaign & content planning.
- Other duties as needed. WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in journalism, strategic
communications or equivalent
- Experience: Internship experience with a marketing department
or creative agency.
- Excellent copywriting & creative skills.
- Great communication and attention to detail.
- Team player
- Demonstrated experience with all types of social media (eg
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web content
management systems experience
- Work Style: We move quickly around here, so flexibility,
accuracy, self-motivation and multi-tasking, with a
service-oriented approach are key to success. Accountability is key
to team success. WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Collaborate alongside a hard-working, super fun team.
- Health and retirement benefits including medical, dental,
short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), FSA, and life
- Weekly pay.?
- Associate-only savings, free products, bonus points,
sweepstakes and more - being a part of our team has its perks with
- Paid time off provided, including vacation, personal days, and
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family to assist
in many of life's challenges, from short-term counseling, legal
questions to financial guidance?
- Rewards, recognition and appreciation programs and events to
spotlight you AND your exceptional talents.?
- Opportunity to Grow Every Day by building knowledge, supporting
growth and creating connections - Let's GROW!?
- Career advancement and growth opportunities through GROWU, our
Learning & Development program for current and future leaders.?
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of
the tasks that an associate in the position may be required to
Keywords: Dierbergs, Chesterfield , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!