JDAM Program Office Administrator
Posted on: December 3, 2019
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn
and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your
future with us.Boeing Defense, Space and Security Systems (BDS) is
currently seeking an Office Administrator for Saint Charles,
- Support JDAM program director by efficiently managing internal
and external customer interfaces
- Prioritize and coordinate the day-to-day internal office
schedules and reconciling schedule conflicts for efficient use of
- Allocate, track and maintain designated conference room
schedules and availability to utilize resources efficiently
- Coordinate and process domestic and international travel
arrangements, monitor designated business traveler------s
logistics, generate expense reports and assist in reconciling
corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate
- reimbursement and verify payments to corporate credit
- Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the
acquisition, maintenance, and efficient use of resources; orders
and maintain office supplies
- Verbally communicate a wide variety of information to multiple
- Process and screen incoming and outgoing communication and
correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Create, edit, and maintain electronic and written communication
requiring Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Schedule conference rooms and provide videoconference/Webex
- Coordinate with visitors on logistics and resources for
meetings including executives or other Boeing visitors, interview
candidates, suppliers and vendors.
- Lead and partner with other administrative support
- Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and
analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and
recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Knowledge of Boeing's organizations, processes, program plans,
policies and procedures, and products required to effectively
perform functional responsibilities of the occupation.
- Knowledge of techniques to help identify a customer's
organization, capabilities, practices, support resources,
preferences, problems, and other constraints in order to provide
effective product support and technical issue resolution.
- Skill and ability to work with sensitive information,
safeguarding confidential information and working with it
- Ability to utilize technological tools (e.g., PC's, web sites)
and business system applications to manage, synthesize, and
interpret data relevant to workloads, responsibilities, problem
identifications and resolutions.
- Ability to operate relevant personal computing hardware (e.g.,
personal computers, software, printers, and storage media) and
standard software (e.g., word processing, graphics packages,
- Ability to speak and/or read a language other than English as
required for the successful completion of occupational duties.
- Has a full understanding of the job.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope
- Refers to practices and procedures for guidance.
- Requires no instruction for routine work and general
instructions for new lines of work or special assignments;
supervision is limited.
- Participates in determining details of assignments to
accomplish a wide range of objectives.
- Plans, schedules, and arranges own activities. Work is reviewed
upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Interacts frequently with internal and external personnel and
- Obtains or provides information on important or sensitive
organization matters would normally result in loss of customer
business, material, or equipment to resolve.Education & Experience:
- Typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School
diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience
or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g.
vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor,
- Refer to "Supplemental Information" for further clarification
on the use of this job family. Applicable and appropriate
educational/certification credentials from an accredited
institution and/or equivalent experience is required.Basic
- Experienced Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experienced with Scheduling, planning, meeting coordination,
arranging and booking travel documents (Domestic and
International), able to work under a heavy workload.
- High School or GED.*Ability to obtain a U.S Security Clearance
for which the U.S Government requires U.S Citizenship*The position
must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a
------US Person------ as defined by 22 C.F.R. -- 120.15 is
required. ------US Person------ includes US Citizen, lawful
permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experienced working with Webex Software.Drug Free
Boeing --is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
our policies.This position is does not offer relocation. --
Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own
Keywords: Boeing, Chesterfield , JDAM Program Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!