LCM - Senior Fund Accountant
Company: Larson Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Senior Fund Accountant Larson Capital Management, LLC, is
seeking a dynamic fund accounting professional to perform daily
reporting functions for multiple private equity real estate funds.
The Senior Fund Accountant is responsible for the accounting,
operations, and administration of assigned private investment funds
managed by a premier Venture Capital firm. The firm also manages
several asset classes, including private equity and growth equity.
The Senior Fund Accountant position offers competitive pay, a
generous bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package. Job
Description/Responsibilities Summary: The Senior Fund Accountant is
responsible for the preparation and review of hedge fund and
private equity fund valuations, including portfolio valuation, fee
computation, various accruals, and income allocations. In addition,
the incumbent will be involved in the preparation and review of the
annual audit reports, act as a direct liaison with the fund
managers, auditors, and other related parties. As a Senior Fund
Accountant, the candidate will be expected to provide oversight to
other fund accountants including the review of monthly valuations,
providing training and insight where necessary and assisting
management with firm operations. Specific Responsibilities:
- Provide investment accounting support for a portfolio of
private investment holdings.
- Maintain tax lots of investments and record investment level
transactions in the Fund's books and records
- Verify market value of portfolio using independent pricing
- Prepare reconciliations of fund cash and investment positions
to the prime broker/custodian accounts and track fund level
expenses, accruals, management fees and incentive fees.
- Maintain Fund books and records in accordance with the Offering
Memorandum and other Constitutive Documents.
- Prepare initial draft of a fund's annual financial statements
with footnotes in accordance with GAAP and provide audit assistance
to independent audit firms during the fund's annual review.
- Ongoing review and compliance with controls and procedures
- Assist with business development, client specific
reporting/analysis requests, and special projects.
Qualifications/Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA preferred
- 5-7 years' experience in the PE fund accounting and / or
- Thorough knowledge of consolidations, eliminations,
intercompany, investment, and fair value accounting.
- Experience with Yardi accounting software preferred but not
- Background in accounting for various types of entities
including private equity funds, hedge funds (Master Feeder
Structures, Standalone Entities, Side by Side and Segregated
- Expertise in various investment instruments including equities,
fixed income, options, futures, private equity, mutual fund
investments and/or real estate
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, entrepreneurial
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and
attention to details Larson Capital Management offers a generous
employee benefits & perks package:
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- 401(k) Employer Match up to 4%
- Medical Insurance (HDHP HSA plans are 100% paid for the
- ER PD Telehealth
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- ER PD Life, Disability & EAP Insurance
- Paid time Off (128 hours after 90 days)
- Holiday Pay (10 Holidays)
- Training & Education
- ER Events, Awards, Activities
Keywords: Larson Commercial Real Estate, LLC, Chesterfield , LCM - Senior Fund Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!