Company: Keystone Staffing & Talent Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client, a large global manufacturing, research, and
development company headquartered in St. Charles County, has a
wonderful opportunity for a talented cost accountant. The candidate
chosen for this role will be a key partner to supply chain
functions for the North American region. This position is does
offer a hybrid option, working from home 2 days per week. Currently
the client is working remote and will be moving back to the office
with the hybrid option in February.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Calculating raw material price, usage, manufacturing, and volume
- Maintaining and executing the controlling and profitability
analysis (COPA) assessment cycle.
- Supply chain cost allocations, budgeting, and forecasting.
What our client offers:
- An extremely generous total rewards package including competitive
salary plus bonus potential, exceptional benefits, and a retirement
package boasting one of the top employer matching contributions in
- Security of employment as part of a leading global manufacturing
- Visionary leadership that promotes a collegial culture with
strong emphasis on work/life balance.
- A company that invests in their employees by offering advancement
and cross-functional training opportunities.
- A gorgeous and inspiring campus offering daily free lunch, free
coffee bar, on-site massage therapy, and much more!
Experience and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CMA or CPA
is a plus.
- 2+ years cost accounting experience in a manufacturing
- Previous SAP experience required.
Keywords: Keystone Staffing & Talent Solutions, Chesterfield , Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!