Senior Financial Planning Analyst, Value Chain Finance - North America Grain
Company: Bunge North America
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Bunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing,
processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and
ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and
fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and
opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they
serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New
York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than
360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and
food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the
Serve as a key resource and driver of the financial analysis of the
North America Grain Business and its role in the Global Value
Chains. Key support role in financial planning, budgeting,
forecasting, analysis and reporting.
- Assist in providing the financial information and analysis needed
to build the business' effectiveness, profitability and position
- Assist in providing analytical support and advice to the
business' commercial, trading and operations management teams.
- Coordinate planning / budgeting and forecasting for the business'
- Provide value chain senior management with the information needed
to capitalize on growth opportunities.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Annual Plan:
- Contribute to the development of the business' annual business
- Complete analysis of risks and opportunities for the
- Prepare reports and analysis on performance against the annual
- Strategic Planning:
- Assist with preparation of strategic plans, profitability
analysis and business forecasts on an annual basis, or as
- Provide insights for supervisors into long-term challenges and
- Capital Budgeting:
- Prepare supporting documentation to support financial models for
capital project proposals.
- Assist with project applications for submission to senior
management to support investment proposals.
- In coordination with business' operations and commercial
managers, develop annual capital budgets.
- Assist in coordinating and communicating ongoing changes to the
- M&A Target Identification and Support:
- As required, assist in development of financial models to support
growth opportunities for Bunge's business in targeted
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or
military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Bunge North America, Chesterfield , Senior Financial Planning Analyst, Value Chain Finance - North America Grain, Accounting, Auditing , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!