Posted on: January 13, 2020
Accountant (Job Number:
specialization in Accounts Payable. Skilled in managing multiple
priorities whileperforming daily and monthly accounting activities
to generate timely, reliableand accurate financial information for
DuPont Clean Technologies.Responsibilities
- Process accounts payable invoices to include matchingof
invoice, receipt and purchase order, ensure correct coding,
sufficient documentation, and authorization.
- Research, resolve andcommunicate discrepancies or outstanding
balances on vendor accounts, includingtelephone, mail or email
- Implements, maintains,and improves systems, procedures and
policies, including accounts payablefunctions to ensure adherence
to company guidelines.
- Maintain accuratevendor information, including banking and
- Support monthly,quarterly and yearly closing cycles.
- Analyze and preparemonthly account reconciliations, including
appropriate support of balances.
- Prepare journal entries necessary to completeaccounting
transactions and reconcile various general ledger accounts to
ensureaccuracy and timeliness.
- Manage sales commissionsincluding accruals, payments as well as
researching and resolving issuesrelated to discrepancies.
- Assist with year-end physical inventoryincluding counts and
- Support internal andexternal audit engagements.
- Perform other dutiesand projects as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelors degree inAccounting/Finance with 2 years accounting
experience OR Associates degreewith equivalent work experience
- Intermediate toadvanced Excel skills
- Self-directed with highattention to detail and sensitive to
- Strong analyticalskills
- Ability to handleconfidential information in a discreet,
- Ability to exercisegood judgment; make decisions in logical and
- Knowledge and abilityto place a high emphasis and maintain
controls surrounding financial reporting
- Epicor, DocStar, andDocAlpha software experience is
- Excellent oral, writtenand inter-personal communication
- Minimal travel may berequiredPrimary Location: NA-United
States-Missouri-ChesterfieldOrganization: Non CoreSchedule:
Full-timeEducation Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)Employee
Status: RegularJob Type: ExperiencedDuPont is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status,
disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our
Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See
the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster.
Keywords: DuPont, Chesterfield , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!